Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Office

Since the shows I watch are all coming to an end (I just have the finales for Heroes and Lost left to watch) and since Scott hasn't given me the Entourage DVDs to watch(hint hint), I started watching the US version of The Office. I had watched about 6 episodes and decided to start from the beginning.

My favourite moment so far was in the second episode, the one where they have "Diversity Day". Everyone is sitting in the boardroom for the diversity day take 2 seminar with Micheal. Jim has, only moments before, found out that he has lost his biggest commission sale of his year to Dwight. Pam is sleepy and rests her head on Jim's shoulder and falls asleep. He gets this adorable little smile on his face!! Afterwards, he is talking to the camera and he says it was a pretty good day. awwww!! He just lost a HUGE sale, but it is all forgotten because the girl he has a crush on leaned on him. *dreamy sigh* That is sooo sweet. And then I watched the episode when Pam's mum comes to visits and Jim smiles as he overhears her asking Pam, Which one is Jim? hehe I love them!

No comments: