Sunday, July 30, 2006

Twister Moves

Ana hosted a dinner party and Miranda selected a game for us to play after dinner: Twister Moves. Oh my gosh, that game is hard! I should have taken some photos. There was Ana, Javier, Ramon, Alena, Miranda and myself playing. At one point, Javier had Miranda on his shoulders while he was trying to dance.

There are for mats to "dance" on and you put on a CD which has a boy and a girl calling out the "moves". If it's the boy's voice, you move your left hand or foot, and if it is the girl's voice, you move your right (because the girl is always right!)

It is so much harder than the original Twister - Right hand green! left foot red! because now you have to pay attention to who is calling out the commands and then figure out what side of your body to move. I can move well to visual cues but I can't do so well when having to interpret the sound of the voice commands. We had a blast playing it, though, lots of laughing!

No comments: