Sunday, April 01, 2007

Love Me, Love My Music

Even Miranda loves my music! Today, at her request, I loaded some new songs on her princess mp3 player, because every time she hears me play them in the car, she asks if I can put it on her mp3 player. I am proud of her good taste in music! :D

1. Cocaine - by Strata
2. Ladies and Gentlemen - by Saliva
3. Keep Your Hands Off My Girl - by Good Charlotte
4. Break Apart Her Heart - by Good Charlotte
5. Comin' Home - by City And Colour*

*She watched the City And Colour Live DVD with me this weekend and is now in love with Dallas Green

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I'm in love with Dallas Green....

Anonymous said...

a 7 year old with songs about cocaine on her mp3 player?

angel.girl said...

It's only one song about cocaine. Technically, the full song title is Cocaine (We're All Going To Hell), and it's an awesome sounding song!