Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Favourite Blue

Blue has been my favourite colour to paint my nails lately.  To be more precise, Sea? I Told You! by OPI has been my favourite.  So much so that the bottle is nearly empty! 

I went to buy another bottle, but I accidentally grabbed Teal the Cows Come Home.  To the average eye it looks the same, but as soon as I got home and pulled the bottle out of the bag I knew I didn’t have the right one.  Out I went in search of Sea? I Told You… Can’t find it.

Enter Absolutely Alice. I had read about the new colour online and thought that it might be nice, but I wasn’t crazy for all the sparkly flakes it in.  Normally they annoy me to wear them.  But I bought it anyway and it has become my new favourite! 

It’s a nice sparkly mix of blue, black and gold.  (inspired by Alice’s blue dress and golden locks.) I’m a silver girl, not a gold girl, but the gold blends in so well that all you see is sparkles!  The picture doesn’t do it justice.

blue opi

Here is a link to some better pictures of the colour.  I also have Mad As a Hatter.

No comments: