Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tired and Wired

I didn't sleep a wink last night. Everytime I was on the brink of
falling asleep I would be violently jerked awake by the feeling that
my heart was stopping and I couldn't breathe. It went on all night.

I know it sounds crazy. I thought so myself the first time it
happened, one night last week. I thought I must have been drinking
caffeine too late in the day.

Today I tried to find a pattern from these two nights. I was talking
to Michy today and she solved it - new allergy pills! I have taken 4
pills over the past 3 weeks, and the other 2 times it was in the
morning. I had been having a few anxiety attacks but I just related it
to back to school stress and stuff.

20 hours later and my heart is still racing, although not as fast as
before. I feel like Jason Statham in Crank. Can't sit still or my
heart will burst. Physically, I am sooo tired but I feel so restless I
want to run but I'd probably have a heart attack or pass out.

(Side note -- Crank 2: High Voltage is scheduled to be released April
2009)

Oh the new allergy pill is called Aerius. The medical ingredient is
desloratadine, and you can bet your socks I will not touch the stuff
again! Although now that I'm coming down a bit, it's kinda groovy zone
to be in while placing race car games on the wii while listening to
the fast beats of Infected Mudhroom. ** kids, don't try this at home**

Sent from my iPhone

-A.

No comments: