Wednesday, November 04, 2009

New Favourite Jeans

LUCKY Rider jeansThis past weekend I took at trip to the Lucky store and tried on practically every pair of jeans in that shop.  I found only one pair that fit me, their Easy Rider jeans (pictured on the right). 

Unfortunately, I left empty handed because they only had one pair of Easy Riders in my size and one leg was sewn shorter than the other!  The jeans were only 32” to begin with so hemming them was out of the question and with heels on, the un-even leg length was so obvious even a man would notice it.

 

GUESS Alana Bootcutjeans

A stop at the GUESS store proved to be more productive.  I tried on 2 pairs of jeans and went home with a pair of Alana Bootcut jeans! (pictured on the left) 

I also totally love those shoes and want to track them down.  I think they are the Cashy shoes (pictured below).GUESS Cashy shoes

No comments: