Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Gaga for Gaga

gaga1 We’ve been watching the occasional American Idol episode this season, and tonight I just watched the episode where Lady Gaga made a guest appearance.  I like her music, her videos are odd to say the least, but after watching her A.I. performance, I have a new respect for the lady, partly because she was sitting behind a plexiglass piano filled with bubbled and drowned in pink lights, but mostly because she actually plays the piano, she has fun and sings well and dances her heart out.  Her singing with the violin shows that she’s more than just an eccentric personality.  I bought the video on iTunes.

Watch the video here.

After goggling her, I discovered she learned to play the piano by ear at the age of 4, she spent some time in University studying arts and writing essays and analytical papers on intellectual topics, and she has done song work for other artists such as the Pussycat Dolls and Britney Spears.

gaga3

gaga5

No comments: