Saturday, February 25, 2006

What's Eelke getting for his birthday?

How about a new girlfriend?
I went Terrestrial on my hair tonight (literally!): that's what the box said the colour was. I look totally alien now: I barely recognise myself in the mirror! Miranda will freak out when she sees me in the morning. At least you can't see my two grey hairs any more. I did it in retaliation to the haircut I got last Friday by Allen. I liked it well enough then, but today the bangs were bothering me, too long and too thick; so I went home, cut the bangs a bit (still too long) and decided to throw the colour on. I told Eelke I was going to colour my hair; he said Cool! I gotta go, miss you and call you tomorrow. (but with less punctuation) eeek! I seriously need to go to hairstyling school and learn to cut my own hair. I hate having to rely on other people for things like styling my hair. That's what I'll do - I'll go to hairstyling school, quit my job, and style hair for a living. Darn that Anthony for leaving me! He would never have let my hair get into this state. I'm gonna go bang my head against a wall now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"(but with less puctuation)"

Hahaha! That sounds like the Eelke we know!

Renzo
(who added a lot of puctuation to Eelke's thesis...)