Friday, December 23, 2005

The 2.5 Santa Experience


My biggest mistake of the year was probably NOT taking Miranda to see Santa when we were at home.

This morning we headed out to the Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, AZ to get Miranda's annual photo with Santa Claus. The line up was HUGE! It took 2.5 hours to get through the line, and $13.00, one photo, and 2.5 minutes later it was all over.

Was it worth it? Oh probably not. I was fanatically about not missing a year of Santa photos, but really, if the holiday season passed and I didn't have a picture of Santa and Miranda, I would still be alive.

I am proud of myself for not getting suckered into their photo sales. For $25.00 I could have bought the Santa's Special: 1-5X7", 2-3 1/2X5", 4-wallets! I resisted the temptation to buy lots to make the wait really worth my while. Instead, I simply purchsed the 1-5x7" to add to my collection. This Santa visit was just for me! Well, amd maybe a bit for Miranda: she told Santa she wants a Furby (and she insists that he will be bringing one for her on Christmas), and she got a stupid little reindeer squishy toy. Merry Christmas!

No comments: