Friday, December 09, 2005

Abandoned

Anthony abandoned me!

I used to see Anthony, my hair stylist, religioiusly, looking forward to my visits to his chair every 4 to 6 weeks. Then one day, he left me, and the hair styling world, to become a welder. I was crushed! I am still crushed! I have never felt so abandoned: after years of him promising to keep my hair beautiful what was I going to do?

Today I had an appointment with Lucy. Lucy used to work with Anthony, but they both moved to different salons. Lucy did a fine job with my hair, but I did not receive the extra love that Anthony used to bestow upon me. Lucy did not ask me if I wanted something to sip on; Lucy did not brush the hair off my face; Lucy does not have pictures of Miranda, like Anthony did. *sob* I miss my Anthony!

When I made the appointment to see Lucy, I even called Anthony’s old salon to make sure that he was no longer there. The girls at worked laughed at my desperate grasp at straws.

No comments: