Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ash Wednesday by Ethan Hawke

Here I sit, reading a book (Ash Wednesday) that I purchased when I was away over Christmas. I was so excited when I found it on sale at the bookstore, thinking it was one I had yet to read. Today I started reading it and two pages in I was thinking, gosh, this seems very familiar! So I thought perhaps I read a few pages of it when I bought it. Well after 10 pages, I realised I had read it before - I got it from the library when the book was released FOUR YEARS AGO! duh!

For the life of me, I cannot remember who the story goes, so I am going to read it again, and get my $5.00US out of it. The guy in the story keeps talking about how smart and beautify his girlfriend is ... at least I can identify with that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens! Especially with chicks or last weekend....

angel.girl said...

hmmm... what happened last weekend?! Or what have you been told happened...?