Monday, March 27, 2006

I take that back!

After washing down my croissant with a Redbull, I have come to my senses! Who am I kidding - I would go insane if I had to wear the same clothes every single day. I can't even sleep in the same room without re-arranging the furniture every few months because I become bored with my surroundings and get antsy when trying to fall asleep! I don't want to be a boring Jane Jetson!! I don't want to simplify, I want to excite my life with complexity!

I want that brown dress at Jacob, and the black one too! and those high heel shoes I tried on at Sterling, and the skinny pink razr phone that everyone and their dog already has, and OPI nail polish in a rose at dawn and blushingham palace, and that Angel perfume gift basket at The Bay( the one with the regular bottle and the itty-bitty purse size star), and that necklace and ring and earrings and that other ring from the silver shop...

3 comments:

angel.girl said...

To guote Queen, "I WANT IT ALL, I WANT IT ALL, I WANT IT ALL, AND I WANT IT NOW!"

Anonymous said...

Mid life crisis time! That is "not even" (as the winnipeggers say) your true love language.

angel.girl said...

Not my "true love language" but a close second.