Friday, April 21, 2006

ick ick ick! says my mouth (product complaint)


Dear BonneBell,(customerservice@bonnebell.com)

ick ick ick! says my mouth.

I just wanted to let you know that this morning I purchased the VitaGloss moisture stick in watermelon wellness, and I was disgusted with the flavour of this product. Honestly, it smells like rotting watermelon! and to put it on my lips has deposited a foul taste in my mouth that will not go away! $4.79 + gst is an awful lot to pay for lip gloss that tastes like crap.

It was an impulse buy at the drug store, and one that I am now regretting. I cannot even take it back, since I threw the wapper out in the mal dustbin while walking back tot he office. I loved the design and what the packaging said the product would do, but now I cannot get past the horrible, horrible taste. Based on this experience, it will be a long time before I purchase another BonneBell product, if ever! Maybe I should have grabbed the strwaberry flavour instead, because it might be just the watermelon flavouring/scent that is "off" in your products, but I know I will not fork over more money to your company to experiment with another kind.

Sincerely,
Out 5 bucks with a bad taste in my mouth

No comments: