Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sheer Elation!


I am so happy in my heart I could burst!!

Michellini didn’t want to go for our afternoon break because we didn’t have anything exciting to do. Nonetheless, I dragged her out of her desk so we could go for a walk and chat. At the coffee shop, I noticed a table of three guys, two of whom were wearing shirts the same salmony pink colour as Michelle’s. As we got closer, I recognized one man in a pink shirt, and he recognized me too! He asked me how I was, and I replied that my hair was a mess and I am miserable. (Because he's hot and gave me a big hug, Michelle thought he was an ex-boyfriend or a hairstylist.)

IT WAS MY ANTHONY!! (FYI, Anthony is my hairstylist who left me last summer so he could be a welder on the rigs) I was so happy I got tears in my eyes. HE’S BACK! HE’S BACK! HE’S BACK!! And he is thinking about getting back into the hair biz. I gave him my number and he is going to call and let me know what’s up. WoW o WoW! I am so ~h~a~p~p~y~!~

After my hair nightmare the other week, this is the best thing that I ever could have hoped for (aside from running into him BEFORE I got the haircut from hell).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not just you but we are too.

angel.girl said...

haha! You crack me up! but you're probably right with that call.