Thursday, August 24, 2006

The post you probably didn't read

My girls are gonna come to Reno!!
eelke Aug 23, 2006 - Show original item

Allright I have found a house to rent and I asked Angeline and Miranda & Lucky to come live with me in Reno. (I finally realized that I can't live without them). It was the most difficult decision I have made in my life, but I'm convinced we are all going to be happy. They hopefully will move over here in the end of September (with a U-haul and all their furniture + car). Angeline can go back to the University and finish her degree.. something that she really wanted and is well capable of of doing. We also have to get married for her to come here which is also exciting! I'm looking forward to the day that I will be reunited with my loved ones.

Ya, well that was last night, and this morning he calls to tell me that he is retracting his decision. How freaking wonderful. So much for not being able to live without us. And the bloody deleted post is still showing up in my RSS reader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angel girl I love you!! Just want you to know no matter how blue the skys are there is always a bunch of silver pretty stars hidding in behind. xoxo