Friday, April 04, 2008

Angel's favourite movies

The boyfriend watches a lot of movies.  I don't watch very many.  I see trailers and say "Oh! I want to see that one!!" but in the end, months and months and months  go by, and I still haven't seen Ocean's Thirteen or The Departed (I love Matt Damon is my moviestar boyfriend) or 300 or 20 other movies I said I really wanted to see. 

I am also impressed by how much detail he remembers from movies.  Usually I watch a movie and forget about it, whereas he can remember who acted, who directed, and all that.

I decided to try to compose a list of my favourite movies.  Here is what I came up with (in the order they came to me).

  • Garden State
  • Wristcutters
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Being John Malkovich
  • The Nines
  • The Princess Bride
  • Emma
  • Transformers
  • Vanilla Sky
  • The Matrix trilogy
  • The Bourne trilogy

No comments: