Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Rock Music

12 Angry Months (by Local H)

12

This album follows a bitter relationship breakup over the course of a year.

My favourite tracks:

January: The one With "Kid"
October: Machine Shed Wrestling
April: White Belt Boys
December: Hand To Mouth

 

The Sound of Madness (by Shinedown)

sound

The first single, Devour, is rocking! I like nearly all the songs on this one!

My favourite tracks:

Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Call Me
Devour
Sin With A Grin
Sound of Madness

 

Muerto Vivos (by Gob)

GOB

released Oct 2007, so it's not exactly new

(yay for Canadian music!)
I haven't listened to the whole album yet, but I love the song Underground.  It is much more alternative+hard rock+metal sounding than their traditional pop+punk songs.

We're All Dying is another good song, but Sonic has over played it, still, I'd rather listen to it over and over and over, than be forced to listen to another bad song by the Tragically Hip.

No comments: