Thursday, August 21, 2008

It Gets Me Excited

Good music excites me, and I've been listening to some really good music lately.   Here are my favourite new CDs, and a list of my most favourite songs on them.  Honestly, I love almost every song on these CDs, which is rare that I would have so many complete CDs in rotation at one time.

Shinedown - The Sound of Madness [2008]sd

- Call Me
- Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
- Sin With A Grin
- Second Chance
- Breaking Inside
- Sound Of Madness

 

10 Years - Division [2008]10

- Actions And Motives
- Proud Of You
- Beautiful
- Alabama
- So Long, Goodbye
- Day Dreamer

 

Staind - Illusion of Progress [2008]st

- Pardon Me
- This Is It
- Raining Again
- Nothing To Say
- All I Want
- Believe

 

3 Doors Down - 3 Doors Down [2008]3d

- She Don't Want The World
- Pages
- Citizen/Soldier
- Let Me Be Myself
- When It's Over
- Give It To Me

 

Carolina Liar - Coming To Terms [2008]cl

- Simple Life
- Better Alone
- I'm Not Over
- Coming To Terms
- All That Shit Is Gone
- Something To Die For

No comments: