Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Go Oilers!

So my girlfriends are having omelets and beer and and FUN! and watching the game without me because Miranda has to be we rested for school in the morning. :( So I am sitting here like a loser, alone, with team spirit on my shirt, checking the score online, because I really cannot be bothered to see if my peasantvision will get clear reception of the game. I bet they don't have a nice Oilers shirt like I do! Except for Lorraine, who has the pink embroidered hoodie that I would kill for! Anyways, go Oilers go!
ps - Miranda is going to her grandma's on Friday, if anyone needs a date to watch the game with, you know who to call!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt. And I can relate to the peasant vision. It always kicks out when there is and important situation. BTW SINCE WHEN WERE YOU SUCH A HOCKEY FAN.

angel.girl said...

I am reliving my youth, and since they actually made it to the playoffs and since I got a hot shirt to wear!!