Thursday, May 04, 2006

Something in the Air

There's something in the air, Angeline is pumped full of drugs, and the dandelions aren't even blooming yet.

It seems like everyone in the office is sneezing! I'm not actually sneezing but my allergies are INSANE right now! My eyes are itchy, red and puffy, and a week ago they were so red my friends thought I had pink eye. :( I am taking Claratin twice a day, Nasonex, and an over-the counter cold & allergy pill, and putting Naturale Tear drops in my eyes.

Many professionals theorize that pollution is making allergies worse.

"We do know that increase in carbon monoxide levels will increase the amount of pollen that plants will produce. So if you increase the amount of pollen, you're actually going to increase the amount of allergies that people suffer from," Kleinert told CBC Radio News.
read the April 20th, 2006 article here

No comments: