Thursday, May 04, 2006

He didn't hurt me

He didn't hurt me, except when he made the comment about how short the layers in my hair were: it opened up the old wounds!
I thought I was over my bad hair cut! It has been a month since I was butchered. Anthony doesn't want to take scissors to my hair for another 3 weeks or so, until there is actually hair for him to work with. But he did put in colour and it looks great! I don't look like I just had my hair coloured, which I love! Natural and low-maintenance colour; he knows me so well! It will look even better when he cuts it in a few weeks. Have I mentioned how ecstatic I am to have him back?! I think I must have told him a dozen times (ok, probalby only 3) The new salon is great! A chic and minimalist atmosphere, and since it's called Mango Salon & Spa, they serve mango juice over ice (which I love) in wine glasses. I didn't want to leave!

I now know what a bad haircut is and I told Anthony that even though he cut my hair too short that one time (my second haircut after getting my long locks chopped off) and made me cry, my hair still looked good; even when he cut my hair the morning after being out partying for his birthday, and the next visit he had to ask if he was drunk when he cut it (oh yes, he was still drunk that morning was his reply), my hair still looked good. I know I can trust him, and I love him!

No comments: