Wednesday, December 20, 2006

for the person who has everything

What do you buy as a Christmas gift for the person who already has everything they could ever want? How about an $80.00 chocolate bar! Toblerone makes this one that is 4.5kg.What the heck would someone do with such a thing? ok, share it, but how on earth would you cut it? You'd need a chainsaw to hack it into bit sized pieces! If one person was to eat it, I wonder who long it would take. Talk about going into sugar shock! I like Swiss chocolate (Lindt is yummy too, especially their Lindor truffles!), but I'd end up in a coma if I tried this massive bar. I am quite content with the little 100g bars, thank you very much.

If you're shopping in the city, I found this one at Shopper's Drug Mart in the East side of the City Centre Mall. And they had 2 of them on the shelf.

No comments: