Monday, December 11, 2006

Nightmares

There's a hole in your soul / Where your heart used to me / All the doors are locked / And you can't find the key / There's fish in the sky / And there's birds in the sea / And you hate me / But you need me / You're drowning from all of the tears in the sky / It's a bad dream / You can't even close your eyes / It's a bad dream / A bad dream / Screaming from the voice inside / Trying to find a place / Inside / To hide / From the bad dream ..... Badream by Jakalope


I had another bad dream last night/this morning. When I woke up it was already morning, so I didn't have to worry about trying to fall back asleep. I wouldn't have been able to; I didn't want to close my eyes again.

That makes 2 in just over a week. The other one was on the night of Dec 1st. I was up sobbing at 3:30 and it was such a bad dream that I did not want to go back to sleep. I would close my eyes and see the dream all over again and I didn't want to dream more about it.

The dreams had the same theme, and it won't surprise me if it happens again.

No comments: