Saturday, December 30, 2006

pre-New Year's Resolution

so let go, jump in
oh well, whatcha waiting for
it's alright
'cause there's beauty in the breakdown
so let go, just get in
oh, it's so amazing here
it's alright
'cause there's beauty in the breakdown
(- Let Go, by Frou Frou)

I do not make New Year's resolutions; I don't need to have a special day to resolve to make improvements to myself and my life. Last night, as I was drifting off to sleep, I thought that I have accomplished a great many small things this year. I have over come a few fears and inhibitions, and wouldn't it be great if I could continue with that in the next year?! I mean, who ever would have thought that I would be running in public?! Not me.

Starting now, I am going to LET GO... or at least make an honest attempt at it. Let go of the fears that are holding me back, let go of my inhibitions, just let go... of course all within reason. (It's not like I'm going to do anything drastic and character damaging.)

Cheers to LETTING GO!

No comments: