Thursday, September 06, 2007

Rose Quartz

My stepmum bought me a pair of Rose Quartz earrings this past weekend, earring which I would never wear out of the house. Each earring had 2 beads (one large, one small) so I decided to grab some Swarovski crystal and other rose quartz beads, and I made them into a bracelet! (shown below. Also shown, the new bracelet Scott bought for me; I love it, I'm going to be buried wearing it ♥ )



The larger quartz beads make the bracelet look funny when on the table, but it weights it at the bottom, so the nice round beads stay at the top of my wrist.



Along with the earrings was a note about Rose Quartz - This stone is of unconditional love and infinite peace. It is the most important crystal for the heart and the heart chakra, teaching the true essence of love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels, and brings deep inner healing and sel-love. It is calming, reassuring, and excellent for use in trama and crisis. This stone gently draws off negative energy and replaces it with loving vibes. It helps heal childhood fears and tramas, and teaches you how to love yourself. It encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance, and invokes self-trust and self-worth.

Wow, all from one stone! ;) I know I have been a bit of a monster lately, but if things do improve, I will be hesitant to say it was due to having some pink stones strung around my wrist.

No comments: