Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy busy busy

I haven't blogged all week! During the week I was watching tv, and this weekend I was packing up Scott's stuff, moving Scott's stuff, bossing the moving boys around, unpacking Scott's stuff, cleaning Scott's old apartment, breaking for Glenn's birthday party, then doing more work at Scott's new place.

I love the new house! It's so quiet (compared to his old apartment) and the ceiling in the bedroom is sort of low and slanted. I woke up this morning and felt like a Barbie in a doll house! It's so cute and cozy! and I love the big trees in the yard and along the streets. (The weekend pictures are HERE. I didn't take too many because I was too busy working.)


Big trees=lots of leaves


Lots of leaves=lots of fun

Old doll-house=old-fashioned phone

No comments: