Tuesday, January 24, 2006

CD for Eelke

  1. Sia - Breathe Me
  2. Korn - Twisted Transistor (Radio)
  3. 3 Doors Down - Landing In London
  4. Faktion - Take It Away
  5. Mudvayne - Fall Into Sleep (Album)
  6. Nine Inch Nails - Every Day Is Exactly The Same
  7. The White Stripes - The Denial Twist
  8. Taproot - Birthday
  9. She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart
  10. Evans Blue - Cold (But I'm Still Here)
  11. Hard-Fi - Cash Machine
  12. Matisyahu - King Without A Crown
  13. Prom Kings - Bleeding
  14. Revelation Theory - Slowburn
  15. My Chemical Romance - The Ghost Of You
  16. Panic! At The Disco - There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet
  17. Panic! At The Disco - Build God, Then We'll Talk
  18. Starsailor - Faith Hope Love
  19. Editors - All Sparks
  20. Madonna - Hung Up

The song that got deleted off the list... Armchair Cynics - Bang. I was going to make it exactly like the CD in my car, but then I started downloading some more music and wanted to add some new songs so I could listen in the car in the morning. It all got complicated since I had only ONE blanko CD (as Eelke calls them) in my house.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes it pretty clear who's behind all those music suggestions Eelke keeps e-mailing us... :-)

angel.girl said...

I'm the pusher. I'm his music dealer. heehee My wish is to spread great music to all the people of the world. Yay Billy Talent!

angel.girl said...

Define normal...

You can call it music to your ears :)

Anonymous said...

Did Eelke already push some stuff back? Like the latest album of the Belgian band dEUS? If not, I'm pushing it now from across the pond...

angel.girl said...

He was downloading something for me yesterday but I don't know what it was.

I'll see if I can download it tonight, since I'll be home alone since Eelke is going out without me *boohoo*

angel.girl said...

He *did* push this song about ducks... all the ducks are swimming in the water... gosh, now I am going to have that song in my head for the rest of the afternoon! ... all the ducks are swimming in the water... all the ducks are swimming in the water...