Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What is purple and sparkles?

... my new toothpaste!

It is Colgate Luminous enamel strengthening toothpaste in paradise fresh flavour. Michellini was at the drustore with me, and she had the audacity to accuse me of still harbouring my toothpaste addiction! I can honestly say that I needed this new tube of toothpaste.

I know, I admit I might have had a problem in the paste, I mean PAST, with my 7 different kinds of toothpaste in the bathroom, but now there are only four kinds; well 5 if you count Miranda's Colgate Kids watermelon, but I don't use that one! This weekend I used up the last of my Crest cinnamon rush Whitening Expressions, and the Crest Vivid White. I am down to the Crest vanilla mint (which is almost all used up, and really, almost used up, as in only 1 or 2 more squeezes left), Crest sensitivity protection (which has probably 6 squeezes left), and the Colgate sensitive whitening (purchased last week under Michellini's accusing glare).

ps - Eelke has Crest whitening Expressions Lemon Ice at his place and it reminds me of brushing my teeth with lemon pie. :)

4 comments:

angel.girl said...

oh yay! What kind?

Anonymous said...

mine is old grandpa kind, the tube is colored brown. No one has the collection of the toothpaste goddess, don't even think you could ever compare to that collection. a toothpaste musiem could evolve from the toothpaste goddess.

angel.girl said...

Ewwww, I have never seen toothpaste in a brown tube. "Why would anyone want to put THAT in their mouth?" is what a brown tube cries out.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha... this toothpaste goddess cracks me up. I recomend the brown toothpaste too. It has true floride treatment and tastes great for have the price of any other floride toothpaste. True grandpa styles.