Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Can't Get No Sleep

I can't get no sleep
I can't get no sleep
I need to sleep, i cant get no sleep
I need to sleep, i cant get no sleep

Deep in the bosom of the gentle night
Is when I search for the light
Pick up my pen and start to write
I struggle, fight dark forces
In the clear moon light
Without fear... insomnia
I can't get no sleep

... I can't actually say that I have insomnia because I have not actually tried to go to sleep yet tonight, and I am not picking up my pen to start to write; music is in my head, playing over and over, songs more than one at the same time! I can't get no sleep

I am up waaaaaay to late, burning a new music CD (for who else, but Eelke, but don't tell him because it's a surprise! heehee). I could have been in bed hours ago, but do you have any idea how hard it is to select one song to delete from the list in order to may the playlist fit on a CD?! And that's why I can't get no sleep

Go figure that the most predominant song stuck in my head, Insomnia, is one that I haven't even listened to tonight! I can't get no sleep

2 comments:

angel.girl said...

Ow, the post looked so cute when I was composing it! (on a white background) I'm too tired to make it look better.

angel.girl said...

you nut!

Good thing I didn't post my today's entry yet, or I would really have ruined the surprises! I'll see you in 15min and you will get the CD then. :)