Friday, January 06, 2006

Obsession

I have recently acquired two new obsessions. Thanks a lot, Eelke! They have kept me up late the past three nights. Tuesday and Wednesday nights were spent watching the starting episodes of the TV series Lost. (I watched 5 episodes each night!) Last night I thought I could finally get some housework done, but noooo, I spent the night playing Sudoku. (4.5 hours of nothing but Sudoku!) There is even a version of Sudoku for kids, so we can teach Miranda how to do the puzzles, and last week I downloaded a verion of the game for my cellphone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is wrong with you? Maybe I should learn this too. Shh don't tell anyone.

angel.girl said...

I thought about sending you some puzzles. I will put some in the mail.

Anonymous said...

Nice... I am finished my most recent MENSA book.

angel.girl said...

Oh really? Which one?