Monday, July 24, 2006

A Fish Tale

Miranda and I were at Petsmart this weekend, buying cat food for Lucky, when we ventured into the fish section and stopped to check out the Betas. I saw this one that was blue and white. Miranda didn't like it, she wanted a rainbow one. Me, being the terrific mummy that I am, said, since we cannot agree on one fish, let's each pick out a fish and get two! Now we each have a fish in our room.

My fish - Lady of the Lake

Miranda's fish - Pond Princess
(I bought her this littel fish tank that has a flat front so it takes great pictures, whereas the other 2 fish are in round bowls)


And our other fish - Marlin

1 comment:

angel.girl said...

Yes they are male, but they are fish, so who cares if they have girly names. It's not like they come when you call 'em!