Monday, July 24, 2006

Miracle Bracelet?

A week ago, I borrowed some one's bracelet because I though it looked cool. One day, when I was walking downtown, a man on crutches noticed it and asked if it was one of those special magic bracelets, and he asked if it worked. I replied, If it does, I am not noticing it, because I wasn't hurting before I put it on!

For the past week I have been working like mad, not eating properly, not getting enough sleep, not drinking enough water, it's hot outside, and I should be having killer headaches. I haven't have a single one. All week, not one! I haven't had any tension in my back or shoulders, when usually this happens when I am super stressed out at work. Not a single ache or pain to be had.

I did some research. The website (http://www.qray.ca/ / http://www.qray.com/) is quite vague. I was unable to determine what they claim the bracelet will actually do: The Q-Ray Ionized Bracelet is designed to optimize your own bio-energy to promote better performance and an overall sense of health and well-being. I watched the online commercial, thinking it would explain more, but it left me just as puzzled. Nice tactic: they never state what they claim the bracelet will so, so you can never said it didn't work for you!!

It is specially engineered using select mineral component metals and exclusive ionization technology : I think that means stainless steel!

The only thing I believe about it is their claim that they are engineered for comfort, with their flat terminal heads. The one I am wearing is too big for me, but it still fits comfortably! I think they are total bunk, but I still think it looks cool, but not cool enough for me to drop $80.00 + $13.95 shipping. Anyone know where I can get one of those Qray knockoffs?

No comments: