Friday, January 12, 2007

DROOL

I need it! I want it! I have to have it!
iPhone countdown to June
(I know Chris (the Apple hater) probably thinks I am retarded. His actual response was, I think I just threw up in my mouth.)

I have been shopping around for a new mobile phone and was 98% sure I was going to get the MOTOKRZR (because it's sleek and sexy), but I had also been considering the Samsung A720 (because it comes in pink) or the LG Chocolate (yummm! and love the red lights) or waiting for the LG Shine to hit Canada... but really, if Apple is going to have a phone out then is there any competition?? Since it won't be in Canada until probably December, I'm gonna get the KRZR and then upgrade at the end of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy shit i'm listening to your mix its is.........incredible ..... where do you get this music? I really like alala from CSS