Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pretty When You Cry

Here is a list of the top 10 Songs to Make You Cry currently in rotation on my ipod/computer

1. Cat and Mouse by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus lyrics

We made plans to grow old,
believe me there was truth in all those stories that I told.
Lost in a simple game cat and mouse are we the same people as before this came to light?

Am I supposed to be happy?
with all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.


2. Look after You - by The Fray lyrics

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, be the one I always know
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh
I'll look after you

3. Konstantine - by Something Corporate lyrics

I can't imagine all the people that you know
And the places that you go
When the lights are turned down low
And I don't understand all the things you've seen
But I'm slipping in between
You and your big. . .
Dreams
It's always you
In my big dreams

And you tell me that it's over
But I can't stand here in a patch of four leaf clover
And your restless
And I'm naked
You gotta get out
You can't stand to see me shakin'
No. . .
Could you let me go?
I didn't think so.

4. Final Goodbye - by Victorion lyrics

Tried to be something I was not
To make you happy
But it all went wrong
And now we're sad
Sitting all alone, and even mad
Can't pick up the phone
Can't even talk to you
God I'm feeling blue
Can't talk to you
For now


5. Relief - by Chris Garneau lyrics

i saw the sea come in
i saw your good old friend
he walked right passed
i'll never ask
i'll never ask again

i love the way you dance
we can work well out
dont u miss your chance
the pain will all grow out


6. Golden - by Fall Out Boy lyrics

And I knew the lights of the city were too heavy for me (too heavy for me)
And though I carry carots for everyone to see (everyone to seeeeee)

And I saw god cry in the reflection of my enemies
And all the lovers with no time for me
And all of the mothers raise their babies,
to stay away from me
and pray that they don't grow up to be


7. We Might Fall - by Ryan Star lyrics

We should go to sleep now,
You should stay the night.
I'll be up to watch the world around us live and die.
Lying on the grass now,
Dancing for the stars.
Maybe one will look on down and tell us who we are.

We might fall
We might fall
We might fall Hallie we might fall


8. Love Will Come Through - by Travis lyrics

So take me, don't leave me
Take me, don't leave me
Baby, love will come through
It's just waiting for you

And you stand at the crossroads
Of highroads and lowroads
And I've got a feeling
It's right

If it's real what I'm feeling
There's no make believing
The sound of the wings
Of the flight


9. Comin' Home - by City and Colour lyrics

I've seen a palace in London, I've seen a castle in Wales
but I'd rather wake up beside you and breathe that ol' familiar smell.
I never thought you could leave me, I figured I was the one
but I understand your sadness so I guess I should just hold my tongue.

But I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home
Comin' home, I'm comin' home
Comin' home

I know that we're takin' chances, you told me life was a risk.
I just have one last question...
will it be my heart or will it be his?


10. Center of Attention - by Jackson Waters lyrics

You want your independence
But you won't let me let you go
You wanna test the waters
And leave it on the empty shores

But I'll take my time if you want to
And I'll give you whatever you need
And I'll wait a lifetime to give it to you
Give it to you

No comments: