Monday, March 26, 2007

Favourite day of the week

Tuesday is my favourite day of the week. Why? Well, because that's the day when the record companies (are they still called record companies?) release new albums to the stores!

With the popularization of music over the internet, it takes away the excitement of New Music Tuesdays, since I can usually get albums on-line before their release date. But things will be different this Tuesday!!

Tomorrow, Scott and I are planning to hit the music store and actually buy CIty and Colour Live CD/DVD, which comes out tomorrow. Talk about exciting!!! It has my favourite unreleased songs, Confessions and Sensible Heart, both which Dallas Green sang when we saw him in January. Oh and Forgive Me! another previously unreleased song. Did I mention how excited I am?!

Other awesome new CDs

- Good Charlotte Good Morning Revival (March 27th) is freaking amazing!

- Finger Eleven Them vs. You vs. Me (March 6th)

- Modest Mouse We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank (March 20th)

No comments: