Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wii Wii Wii

Now that I have your attention... hahaha!
I did not get a wii today (unlike someone I know; congrats BTW) but I did have a fantastic lunch break in the mall and went back to the office with something better than a wii - my very own copy of City And Colour LIVE ! I bet the boyfriend was the only one buying 2 copies today. (Thanks you, thank you, you're the best!!) Initially he said that he was going to get 100 copies. That would have been funny to see.
I am ashamed to admit that I didn't have time tonight to watch the DVD that came with it.
ps - oooh'ing and ahhh'ing over the children's clothing in Alligator Pie was so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the wii is not mine, the university owns it, but I can borrow it just like i borrowed a 360 ;-) We'll probably get a few ps3's too soon.

congrats with your cd!