Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Hudsons Hangover

This should have been posted 2 weeks ago but I've been busy and sort of neglecting my blog.
On Friday I got to experience a night out drinking with Scotty and his friends. On Saturday I spent the day suffering from hangover! Yes, I learnt my lesson: I cannot keep up with the big boys when it comes to drinking, especially when it starts at 2:00 in the afternoon!!
I think, while in a drunken stupor, I might have agreed to join the dodgeball team. I hope no one remembers that, because I can't even remember the rules to the game, and I don't know if I could stand having people trying to intentionally hit me with a ball. Maybe I'll check out a game and see. It mught be fun!
His friends are great, and a lot of fun! Wow, looking at the photos, there was a lot of hugging and kissing and licking (what the heck was up with that??). I think I remember everyone's name... there were so many people at our table!
Photos:

No comments: