Monday, October 22, 2007

In Bloom

Sending flowers is one of the best ways to show someone special how much you care...
A flower delivery man arrived at the office this morning. I was floored when he said the delivery was for me! Everyone thought it was from the bf, because come on, who else would be sending me flowers on a non-holiday, non-birthday day?
(I would be lying if I said that I didn't have my hopes up that they were from him. The bouquet had Gerbera daisies, but not pink ones, and I'm sure if he ever had a flower giving urge he would make sure they were pink.)
The beautiful basket of thoughtfulness was from one of our clients! I have been diligently slaving away on their site for the past 120 days and today was their Launch date. It's nice to know that someone was thinking about me. :)

No comments: