Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Standing on Middle Ground

I took the quick ORIGINAL Internet Political Quiz and it states that I am a Centrist:

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

chart 
Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 70%.
(Scores falling on the Centrist border are counted as Centrist.)

But what does it mean if I found this to be more entertaining than the quiz results?  ... the fart button advertisement on the top of the page. I laugh every time I see that advertisement.  I've never been tempted to push it.

button

Sorry Chris, the Political Compass quiz was 6 pages, and not short enough to hold my attention! Although, the colourful chart and grids are pretty.

No comments: