Tuesday, October 23, 2007

That Baby Looks Good On You

I'm blogging through a new blog editor thingy that the BF told me to check out.  It's called Windows Live Writer.  I don't know if I like it.  I mean, it seems great for adding images, because you can add them real quick, BUT  I can't make it link to a larger version of the image. (correction, I think I figured it out, but now I can't adjust this font size without diving into the code.  Correction, I found it, tucked away)  And I can't make it add a Blogger tag.  It gives this list of tagging things like del.icio.us and technorati and Flickr but I just want to put a regular old Blogger Label on it.

IMG_4320I have to blog about something pink, so what's cuter than a baby dressed in pink?!  Maybe going to a girl/boy twin baby shower!  The babies belong to Scott's cousin.  I wanted to sneak one home in my purse.

No comments: