Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Party Disaster?

I pick up Miranda after work and am told that she forgot her costume at Jarod's house this morning!

oh nooooooooooo!!! My child was the only one not dress in a costume for her Halloween party at school. :( Thank heavens I at least set out the Halloween themed clothes this morning. She was dressed in a Halloween shirt and black skirt and tights and had black and orange striped socks (and her witches broom) so she was perfectly content to just be having a party with her classmates. She told me she took LOTS of popcorn and ate it ALL.

I am so proud of her for not being upset. Even as an adult, I probably would have been near tears and sulky over an issue such a this. She was just worried that she wouldn't be able to get it in time to go trick or treating. Jarod's mum was home and Miranda put her costume on and went trick or treating around that neighbourhood. End result, she got a lot of loot and had a hoot collecting it. Me, I froze my fingers off because I was still in my work clothes. I had to take her home so I could change into something warmer, then we went around the condo complex.

No comments: