Sunday, February 04, 2007

Breakfast Blog

It was to Moxie's for breakfast this afternoon (ah it was so nice to sleep in! but not really since I was up until nearly morning watching episodes of The Office and listening to music; I'm now hooked on the show, and Jack's Mannequin) and ummmmm it was soooo good! I was starving and it was so pleasant to have a fantastic meal. I had the texas breakfast wrap: scrambled eggs, salsa, black beans, corn, green onions, tomatoes and cheddar in a tortilla, served with salsa, sour cream and guacamole with breakfast potatoes on the side. I totally shouldn't have done anything with dairy, but it was soooo worth the sore milk allery ears I have now. It felt naughty to be having a mimosa with breakfast, but really, I have decided it is going to be a Sunday breakfast tradition. :)

No comments: