Monday, February 05, 2007

Music Monday

I'm being sneaky today and listening to music at work!  I am wearing a turtle neck sweater and have my hair down, so running the earphone wire under my shirt to one ear and having my ipod in my pocket, no one has noticed.  I just have to remember not to start singing along to the music! heehee  I don't see what the big deal is, I have one ear free to talk on the phone and actually it is increasing my productivity because I am not gabbing with the girls like I usually do.
  1. Skyline - by Diefenbach
  2. The River- by Good Charlotte
  3. Sowing Season (Yeah) - by Brand New
  4. Mixed Tape - by Jack's Mannequin
  5. Kill The Messenger - by Jack's Mannequin
  6. Degausser - by Brand New
  7. On The Move - by Diefenbach
  8. Cat And Mouse - by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  9. Amazed - by Greg Laswell (not crazy about the entire song, but the chorus is catchy!
  10. Luv Me or Hate Me - by Lady Sovereign

No comments: