Thursday, May 03, 2007

Another runner

toothpaste for dinnerYesterday at the gym I had just finished running and was walking to cool down when suddenly this guy appeared beside me and started walking with and talking to me. He said he saw me running there a lot and was impressed by my dedication. He mentioned he remembered seeing me tell off these two guys who were walking in the running lane a couple months back, and since then he switched to running on the treadmill.

It seemed sort of weird since no one has actually talked to me at the gym before, I mean aside from Scott, but I think when we first met I was the one who actually walked up to him for the first time.

The whole time I could hear Scott's voice in my head, Stay away from my girlfriend! haha! No need to worry, he's here doing construction work for his father's company and will be going back to Kelowna in a month or two (I wasn't paying all that much attention).

1 comment:

JOSHUA S BLACK said...

I don't run as much as I used to. Maybe I should...I'm getting old!

Hey, check out the good person test and see how you do.