Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Get Lost

At 5:00 I leave the office and what is the first thing I do.... I GET LOST. I've been there 3 days, and it has happened all three times. Today was the worst and I ended up entering "the hood". By 5:05 I am pointed in the right direction again, and am on my way home. (Shut up boyfriend, it is NOT because I am a woman driver!)

Both yesterday and today I ended up behind the same ultra dirty van, with an ugly torn up Canada flag on the top of it. Seriously, it's like 1/2 torn away! That is annoying in it's own right, but what makes it worse is all the stickers it has on the back.
click for larger image Yesterday I was stuck on the Capilano for what seems like an eternity, crawling along at a snails pace, being forced to stare at the pro-choice statements glued to the back of this vehicle. I know everyone has a right to their opinion, and it's not even the content that annoys me. I would be equally as annoyed if it were three statements about pro-choice, or pro-war or anti-war, or any other political statement. Heck, I would be as equally annoyed if I was staring at three Oilers logos, or three Metric stickers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you think there are lots of cars with bumper stickers in canada you should check out the cars here.

Most of the cars have stickers with: "My son is defending your freedom in Iraq!" or Support our troops!

The other day i saw a car with a sticker saying: "my son is safe at home with his wife and kids not fighting some stupid war over oil."