Monday, May 21, 2007

Bourne Again

We were watching movie trailers last night and when watching the one for the upcoming release of The Bourne Ultimatum, I was positive that I had not seen The Bourne Supremacy yet, which was very odd because I looove Matt Damon like Scott loves the girl from Metric.

I figured if I was going to watch the second movie, and then see the third in a couple of months, then I might as well watch the first one and get caught up from the beginning. So tonight I watched Identity... which I love! Then I started to watch Supermacy, and as soon as the truck goes in the water at the start of ther movie, I remembered that I HAD seen it before. I remember that the movie wasn't as good at the first one. I didn't like it much more the second time around, and especially after watching the two movies back to back, the second cannot compete with the first! None the less, I am looking forward to seeing Ultimatum when it comes out in August!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought Matt Damon was kind-of a Streisand, but he's rockin the SHIT in this one.

angel.girl said...

oh you be nice now! The trashing of my moviestar boyfriend WILL NOT be permitted.