Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I don't know what to do

Before you ask “does Angeline really ever know what to do?” let me say that YES, sometimes I can make a decision without hummming and hawwwing over it forever as I analyze the possibilities from every possible angle.
I had a nice drive to work yesterday. The sun was shining, smooth flowing traffic, and I got to work exactly 30 minutes from the time I left my house. The ride home was also fairly pleasant, sunny and warm, a bit heavier with the traffic, but still fairly free flowing. I found myself thinking that maybe the commute wasn’t so bad, and that I could stay living in the area I am currently in. Miranda wouldn’t have to move schools, and I wouldn’t have the headache of finding a French school and a new child care centre. I would still be close to the gym, and of course, close to Scott (being a 5 minute drive from him is AWESOME!)...

This morning as traffic started to slow down (due to an accident) I noticed I started to grow extremely impatient and irritable and remembered how irritable and bored I would get during my drives to and from downtown, especially during the winter when it was dark and snowy and icy and traffic was so freaking s-l-o-w. And with the price of gas, it’s going to cost a fortune for such a long commute…

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess, due to the limited vacancies, I will probably have to take what I can get, N, S, E or W… I feel like I’m so screwed right now. I’ll be living in my car wondering why I bought such an itty bitty car.

ps – sorry for all the … ‘s I have been around too many people lately who like to … all the time…

No comments: