Thursday, May 10, 2007

Favourite songs for the day

I constantly need to have a new music list to listen to when I am running. I can listen to the newest songs for about a week but then running starts to get boring (meaning I start thinking too much about life) and I need something new to distract me.
  1. Dull Flame of Desire by Bjork
  2. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
  3. Sealings by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  4. Mama's Room by Under the Influence
  5. Cut Off The Top (Timo Maas Dirty Rocker Remix) by Beatsteaks (to me, this song kinda sounds like a punk-NIN)
  6. Pretty Girl by Sugarcult (One of my all-time faves)
  7. The Diary of Jane (Acoustic) by Breaking Benjamin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my evil 666 chick rocklist:

1. monsters are waiting - christine
2. shiney toy guns - le disko
3. sealings by yeah yeah yeahs
4. the knife - heartbeats
5. monsters are waiting - don't go
6. Peaches - F**k the pain away.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations with your new job!!!!!! hope you get really drunk over the weekend to celebrate.

I'm gonna get drunk too, i just graded +150 exams.....insane in the membrane.... I'm gonna run 4 miles and then go to monsters are waiting!