Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My boyfriend, the badass

Today was Scott's big day at the tattoo parlour. His appointment started at 11, but he told me not to show up before noon because I would "just be in the way". gasp! Fine! I hadn't planned to be there that early. I had a meeting at the University, then went for a run, home to shower and change, then stopped at the mall, and finally made it to the parlour at 1:30, hoping to walk in on him crying like a little girl.

Pain must work wonders on him, because at the sight of me (and the bag of treats I was carrying) made him exclaim that I am the best girlfriend ever! Bottled water, Dr Pepper, beef jerky, and my stop at the mall was to pick $15 worth of Purdy's chocolates for him, especially the minty sicks that I remember him mentioning he liked. I totally am the best girlfriend ever!! (like that was ever in doubt) I even let him squeeze my hand, but it didn't hurt, so I know he was holding out because 4 hours in that chair, it must have hurt like hell.


No comments: