Monday, June 11, 2007

Forced to stay awake

I have a habit of falling asleep during movies. Morning, afternoon, evening, it doesn't matter what time of day, put me in a dark room and a screen to focus on and I usually end up dozing off.

Last week we watched Idiocracy, and in true form, I fell alseep, waking up just in time for the ending, and not understanding what the hell was going on. This weekend, Scott rented The Ringer, with Johnny Knoxville. He had watched it before and said it was a movie he thought I would like. I was already tired because it was late, and I had spend 2 hours swatting off mosquitos in the garage as Scott and the boys attempted to install the new pipes on his bike (boooring). Five minutes into the movie I was sooo ready to fall asleep! The boyfriend wouldn't let me, and kept poking me awake. He was right, though, the movie was funny and sweet and inspiring.

No comments: